How Can I Serve?
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before Him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His.
(Psalm 100: 1-3a)
King of Kings offers an array of various ministries, activities, and programs that are ongoing. There are several ways in which you can serve:
a) Talk to Pastor, Elder or Leadership Council member to express your interests and they will help you connect.
b) Review Opportunities and sign-up using the iBelieve method
- Go to the KOK Website @ www.koklcms.org and click on the iBelieve link -or- Go to iBelieve directly @ https://koklcms.ccbchurch.com.
- Log into iBelieve. If you don’t have a username, click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Click on the “Home” tab, then click the “Ministry Connections” link under Step 3 to view the booklet. You may use your browser “Back” button to navigate between the booklet and the hyperlinked iBelieve pages.
- To join a group or see more information about a group, click on the Group Title or Join Group button in the booklet to be redirected to the iBelieve “Group” page. If you are not a group member, you will see a “Request to Join” or “Join Group” button under the iBelieve “Actions” header.
- KOK members may volunteer to serve or look at a “Position” posting in iBelieve by clicking on the Position Title or Volunteer button in the booklet. If you are not currently serving in the role, you will see an “Apply” or “Volunteer” button under the iBelieve “Actions” header. Positions that are currently filled are indicated with a Future Interest button in the booklet.
- To fill out a “Form” that is referenced in the booklet, either click on the Title or Submit Form button, then complete your form entries and click “Submit”.
- To send an email to a contact person, either click on the person’s Name in the booklet to see their iBelieve contact information page, which has an email link, or click on their email address to use your own email system.
c) Review Opportunities and sign-up using the Ministries Connection booklet method
- Review the booklet, including the “My Fit” opportunities listed at the end.
- Check the items in which you are interested in getting involved.
- Fill in your name and contact information on the front page.
- Place the booklet it in the Ministry Connections collection basket.