Welcome to Our School
Welcome in the Name of our Risen Lord, Jesus Christ, Savior and King! Thank you for visiting our website. The following information will introduce you to what we have to offer in the way of Early Education as a Christian Preschool and Kindergarten. We pray that God will bless the important decision you are about to make regarding your child’s early learning years. We are available to answer any questions you may have about our program or provide an early childhood education consultation and tour at your convenience.
Phone: (513) 398-6089 Email: email@example.com
King of Kings Lutheran Church is committed to providing a safe and loving environment for the children enrolled in our classes.
- Nine large, well-equipped classrooms
- Computers and education software in each classroom
- A large indoor gym
- A toddler-sized outdoor play area – for the younger children
- A large, outdoor play ground – for the older children
- A school library with an assortment of age appropriate literacy materials
- Chapel for weekly worship
- Large Fellowship Hall for group events and gatherings
- An art room filled with supplies for creative exploration
- Well maintained facility and grounds create a peaceful learning environment
Our school is a ministry of King of Kings Lutheran Church. We are here to educate, enrich, and help each child grow to their fullest potential. Our curriculum is based on the belief that each individual child’s needs should be met academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Therefore, worship is a vital part of life at King of Kings. Each day, a brief devotion of Jesus Time is held in the classroom. Prayers are spoken before snacks and weekly chapel services are held in Luther Chapel to give all children an opportunity to worship our Lord, Jesus Christ in a formal setting. We use a developmental educational philosophy which capitalizes on a children’s innate ability to learn to prepare them well for kindergarten and then first grade.