Learn More About King of Kings
At King of Kings we…
- Worship together the God we love, honoring Him through our prayers and praises. God meets us in worship where He blesses, transforms, and empowers us so that we might daily live for Him and with Him. We continue to worship our Lord throughout the week in our individual and family prayers, songs, and devotions. Our typical Sunday worship times are 8:15 a.m. for traditional service and 11:00 a.m. for CrossConnections service. We offer other special worship opportunities throughout the year. See our events page to learn more.
- Learn together as a family of faith through our Sunday morning Christian education hour (9:45 – 10:45 a.m.) which includes Sunday School, Junior High, Senior High and Adult Bible Studies. Throughout the week we also spend time in God’s word in small group Bible studies and through personal Bible study. We believe that God’s powerful Word will lead us to grow and mature in loving Him, in loving those He has placed in our lives, and in serving Him.
- Love & Care for each other. As Christ’s family, we look for opportunities to use our God-given time in building and strengthening our relationships with our brothers and sisters in the faith. We connect with each other through 1) recreational and communal fellowship, 2) small group Bible study, 3) praying for each other and through other forms of mutual support.
- Share what we have been given in Christ Jesus with as many as possible. We seize the opportunity to share God’s salvation answer in our families, in our neighborhoods, in our workplaces, in school and beyond.
- Serve our Lord, maximizing the abilities, talents, and financial blessings He has given us to impact others and to demonstrate our love for Him.
As a family of faith, we are:
(1) Strengthening our connection to Christ.
(2) Strengthening our connection to each other.
(3) Connecting unbelievers to Christ.
Motto: ‘Connecting People to Christ Now & Forever’
Ministry Statement: A Christian faith community seeking to be renewed and reshaped by Jesus Christ so that we may honor our Lord by living changed lives according to His purpose and so that others are connected to Jesus and His blessings.