Welcome to Our School
Welcome! The following information will introduce you to our preschool and kindergarten program for ages 2-6. We pray that God will bless the important decision you are about to make regarding your child’s early learning years. We are available to answer any questions you may have about our program and provide an early childhood education consultation and tour at your convenience.
Phone: (513) 398-6089
2023-24 Registration begins in January, 2023. Click below to learn all the great reasons to choose King of Kings as your early education provider.
Our Mission, Philosophy & Objectives all come together to create a learning environment designed to educate, enrich, and grow each students potential as a child created in the image of God. We value each of our students equally for their uniqueness and our staff has a genuine love for the work they do. King of Kings Lutheran Church is committed to providing a safe and loving environment for every child enrolled in our classes so as to establish a love of learning at a very young age.
- Nine large, well-equipped classrooms
- Computers and education software in each classroom
- A large indoor gym
- A toddler-sized outdoor play area – for the younger children
- A large, outdoor play ground – for the older children
- A school library with an assortment of age appropriate literacy materials
- Chapel for weekly worship
- Large Fellowship Hall for group events and gatherings
- An art room filled with supplies for creative exploration
- Well maintained facility and grounds create a peaceful learning environment
Our school is a ministry of King of Kings Lutheran Church. Our developmental education and enrichment program is based on the belief that each individual child’s needs should be met academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Therefore, worship is a vital part of life at King of Kings. Each day, a brief devotion of Jesus Time is held in the classroom. Prayers are spoken before snacks and weekly chapel services are held in Luther Chapel to give all children an opportunity to worship our Lord, Jesus Christ in a formal setting. We use a developmental educational philosophy which capitalizes on a children’s innate ability to learn to prepare them well for kindergarten and then first grade.